Our children wear their All Saints uniform with pride. By ensuring everyone adheres to the dress code we promote equality and a sense of belonging for children.
We have carefully selected the uniform to help parents find a uniform within their budget. Parents may chose to buy polo shirts with the school logo but there is no requirement to do so. Our uniform is practical and many of our rules are to protect children's health and safety. Children's PE lessons are generally outside all year round so children like to option of wearing joggers especially in the winter. We also encourage outside playtimes so a warm waterproof coat is required in winter time and a sunhat in the summer.
We teach children to take responsibility for their belongings. Please make sure all uniform is named.
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers, pinafore dress, skirts or shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black, sensible school shoes (flat with no open toes)
- Red and white gingham check summer dress
- Maroon Book Bag (available from school)
P.E. Kit – Please keep your child’s P.E. kit in school in a named P.E. bag
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black joggers
- Black pumps/ trainers
- No jewellery (except for small stud earrings and jewellery that works for religious purposes)
- Shoulder length hair must be tied back
- Appropriate haircuts during term time (we discourage styles of very short hair with patterns shaved into)
- Hair accessories should be discrete and in school colours (black, white, grey, maroon, red)
- Trainers are only to be worn for PE, sport and at lunchtimes
- No make up or nail polish